Requirement date for subreq child part is in past
In subcontracting scenario.
The Schedule delivery date in SA for Parent material is 12.03.2015 with quantity 400. But requirement date for child part was 24.02.2015 with 400 quantity.
I have checked following points.
- Parent material is having MRP type as PD and Child part is having MRP type as M0
- GR Processing Time is 0 in child part
- Safety indicator is 2 (Safety time for all requirements), Safety time is 7days for Child part
- Bwd consumption period - 60days and Fwd consumption period - 30days in Parent material
- Strategy group in Parent material 40 (Planning with final assembly)
Kindly help me out to overcome this issue.
R Brahmankar replied
Requirement date is always calculated as follows: first, the planned delivery time (in calendar days) is deducted from the delivery date
So the requirement date = delivery data in the PO - planned delivery time - Purchasing processing time in working days (T-Code OPPQ).
If the planned delivery time deviates in the info record from the delivery time in the purchase requisition, the planned delivery time of the info record is preferred.