cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role mapping issue in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing issue in role mapping in GRC 10..Few of the SAP systems are not available in the drop down values in the target system.

We have created connectors for all the systems and assigned to connector groups.

Please suggest me on this?

Regards,

Nandini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

I understand this is an old blog, if you can help understand what was the problem and how it got resolved as I am also getting the same issue and have already applied the notes mentioned above. The only difference is that I am able to see my connector in the dropdown.

0 Kudos

Dear Nandini,

Please check if SAP Note 2020694 is applicable, if this is the case please implement it,

this should solve the "role mapping save" issue,

Regards

Rafael

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rafeal,

Thanks for the reply.

Not is already implemented, but even with the valid connectors we are unable to save the role mapping.. Please suggest.

Also we had run the repository sync job but still few systems are missing in the drop down box of the  target system tab.

Regards,

Nandini

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nandini,

Can you do role mapping using Role Import Template just for one role to check how it works and share the error screenshot.

In your Role Import template you can specify Source, Target connector names as shown below and let us know the results.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandini,

Please refer the note

1798081 - Role Mapping invalid target connector can be saved

Regards,

Deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

This note is already implemented. We are unable to save the role mapping also.

Regards,

Nandini

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nandini,

do you have specified the systems for the PROV scenario in IMG > GRC > Common Component Settings > Integration Framework > Maintain Connection Settings?

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

Yes we have already mentioned the systems as mentioned in your reply.

When we try to maintain Source and Target systems in the role mapping section, we are getting the error "The Target Connector is not Valid " error. Also few of the systems are missing in the drop down values in the target system.

Regards,

Nandini

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nandini,

As per my understanding with your comments

When we try to maintain Source and Target systems in the role mapping section, we are getting the error "The Target Connector is not Valid " error

it is the problem with the Target Connector,

could you double check the connector settings and mappings with connector groups,

Regards

Baithi