Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-RG23 Part-2 posting not yet done in MIRO

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

While doing MIRO, i am getting Error-RG23 Part 2 posting not yet done.

While analysis, i came to know that, user did 101 and then 102 and then J1IEX in 2014.

After that did new MIGO-101 in 2015 with same Excise Number-00917.

When i go to J1IEX and enter Vendor Excise Invoice-00917, it shows 2 Lines 2013-In Process and 2014-Posted.

So whether Error in MIRO is due to Excise Invoice for 2013

If yes what activity can be done for Excise Invoice for 2013

8 REPLIES 8

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should reverse the Part II postings after canceling the Material document in MIGO through 102 Mvt type.

Process would be as below.

Cancel 101 Material document through MIGO

Post the Excise invoice in J1IEX (This will reverse the Part II entries and change the excise invoice status back to Inprocess)

Cancel the Excise invoice in J1IEX. (This will change the Status of the Excise invoice to Canceled from In Process)

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

As shown in screen shot 102 has already been done in 2013.

Thats why it is showing in process for year 2013.

New GRN was done in Fiscal Year 2014 and for same Excise invoice has status posted.

0 Kudos

What ever the case, If the Material document is canceled through MIGO then Excise invoice has to be Posted and Canceled in J1IEX provided Part 1 and Part2 were captured earlier for the Excise invoice.

Now in your case, Could you tell us whether you had posted Part 1 and Part 2 for the 101 Material document posted earlier in year 2013.

If you had posted Part 1 and Part 2 then you have to Post the Excise invoice and Cancel the same in J1IEX. If not, the status would be In process always.If you do not want to cancel the Excise invoice, you only have the following options.

1) Configure the message as a Warning Message for Certain user and ask the user to Post MIRO.

2) change the status of the excise invoice in J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL, J_1IGRXREF.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

No Part-2 posted, for Excise Invoice Entry made in 2013.

Please find the screen shot of J1IEX of Excise Invoice-2013.

While Part-2 posting has been done for Excise Invoice 2014.

All other relevant Screen  shots already shared in first post

0 Kudos

Please note that you have to Cancel the 101 Material document Post the Excise invoice and then Cancel the Excise invoice again provided Part 1 and Part 2 were posted for the Excise invoice. If Only Part 1 is captured, you can cancel the Material document in MIGO and Cancel the excise invoice directly..

Since the excise invoice belongs to year 2013. You can pass an Excise JV to reverse the Excise duties provided Part 2 was posted for the same earlier.

And change the Status of the Excise invoice to Posted in the said tables and go ahead for MIRO. Else change the Message as a Warning for Certain user and ask the user to Post MIRO.

As you said Part 2 was not posted earlier, you cancel the Excise invocie in J1IEX and the status will be changed to Canceled.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I already given all screen shots related.

And explained the issue in much details.

Please do not provide general answers.

All entries are in front of you.

Either you say we have to First post the Excise invoice of 2013 or First Cancel the excise and then post and the Cancel or what is the solution of my case.

All documents are in front of you, any screen shot i missed please let me know

0 Kudos

Could you check the Status of the Excise invoice which was posted in the Excise year 2014 in tables J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IGRXREF table. The status should be "P" in these tables. Else you get the Message in MIRO for Part 2 postings.

Your screenshot pertains to Excise invoice which was posted in Excise year 2014 only shows Excise header (J_1IEXCHDR) status as Posted. Please check other tables also J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IGRXREF.

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil Yadav,

Please check below thread which also discussed with similar issue.

you may get an idea.

regards,

B V