cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find time between req and response messages in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN

I am working on SOAP to Proxy Sync scenario (Webserver <--> PI <-->ECC). We are finding delays in getting response. I would like to check which system is taking time to process the message.

Since its Sync and ICO I am not able to find transactions in SXMB_MONI at ECC end. How to find time difference between request message received in PI from Webserver and response received from ECC. In old RWB monitoring we have Duration. I am not able to find this in new PI73.1 NWA monitoring.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Achuth,

If you are using an inbound proxy in the ECC you can enable the ECC monitoring like this Michal's blog mentioned

Pay attention that the blog is for PI but the configuration in the ECC is the same.

Regards.

former_member182503
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Achuth,

You can use PIMON tools, like the Message Monitoring (you have the Start/Finish time columns), as well as the Performance Monitor, that will give you good indicators like the minimum / average / maximum time in miliseconds to execute the interface, the avg size of the messages, and so on.

http://server:port/pimon -> Monitoring -> Adapter Engine  > Performance Monitor

Best regards,

JN    

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Achuth,

Check in performance monitor it will give you better picture there.

Configuration and Monitoring Home ->Monitoring->Adapter Engine->Performance Monitor

Regards,

Praveen.