cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of User-exits found in VOKR transaction. Have you already used them?

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All!

I hope this is the correct space to put my question.

In VOKR transaction, Environment menu, User exits option, I could find out some user-exits related to SAP Credit Management functionality (not SAP FSCM, but the R/3 standard one).

I would like to know if someone here has already used them. If so, what were the purposes you did use them?

Just for a context, I am trying to imagine a solution for a specific customer which needs to implement the same concept as we see in "Release Strategy" functionality of MM module. That is, to implement more than one approval on the VKM1 transaction, for example.

I have seen some posts here in SCN, some mention briefly the option of user-exits and also other mention a workflow implementation. I would like to hear from you if you have also already implemented something similar and how much time did you invest on your development.

Thank you very much and Kind Regards,

Daniel Carvalho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why User Exit ?  Have you explored this IMG path?

Sales and Distribution > Credit Management/Risk Management > Maintain Authorizations

You can set multi level authorizations and test it.

G. Lakshmipathi

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Yes, I have seen this customizing path. However, what the end user would like to have is something similar to the "Release Strategy" we have in MM module. That is, they would like to have as many approvals as possible, depending on the approval levels.

And for what I know about this customizing, when we create the Document Value Class, we can only define a person that would be able to approve under a determined condition (sales values, for example) and in VKM1 transaction once the document is approved, it is already released.

The end user, then, would like to have other approvals, depending on the sales values.

Hope it is clarified now. Thank you very much for your answer, I appreciated that.

Regards,

Daniel