cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW...new query

Former Member
0 Kudos

First profound thanks to Dittakavi Srinivas, Rajesh Banka, Chandru and others who guided me for LSMW.

I have the following new queries:

1. I have uploaded the customer master from the legacy using the 'Recording 'method. The first customer has got repeated twice. How do I delete this customer record? OR VD06 is the only solution?

2. 2 fields were left out while uploading. One of them Credit Control area is a standard constant value. and Other one Terms of payment in the sales area data

Now if I use the Direct Input Object method then at the Step 6 I should be able to give the constant fixed value for CCA? how do I do it? any screen shot?

3. For the Terms of payment I will have to make separate tabdelim file which would have the customer name and terms of payment against this name?

OR only ZTERM column is enough.

4. I tried to do it but it gave funny values for the record so I abandoned the process and now shall again resume from step 7 after I receive advice from you guys.

5. For Individual customer Limit do I use FD32 and upload it as direct input object and with constant value at step 6?? How is it?

Await your urgent guidance.

Adi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1. I have uploaded the customer master from the legacy using the 'Recording 'method. The first customer has got repeated twice. How do I delete this customer record? OR VD06 is the only solution?</b>

I suppose you are usung internal number range for Customer Master. In that case, the same customer must have been created with different Customer Number. You can block one of the customer Code through T.Code VD05.

Similarly, if you are using external number range, even in that case the customer must have been created with different Customer Code. Soyou can block one of the Customer Code through VD05.

<b>2. 2 fields were left out while uploading. One of them Credit Control area is a standard constant value. and Other one Terms of payment in the sales area data

Now if I use the Direct Input Object method then at the Step 6 I should be able to give the constant fixed value for CCA? how do I do it? any screen shot?</b>

&

<b>3. For the Terms of payment I will have to make separate tabdelim file which would have the customer name and terms of payment against this name?

OR only ZTERM column is enough.</b>

Create a new LSMW for Customer Master in Change mode with only 2 left out fields & also include Customer Code, Company Code & Sales Area. Upload the new LSMW with relevant information.

<b>5. For Individual customer Limit do I use FD32 and upload it as direct input object and with constant value at step 6?? How is it?</b>

Maintain it directly through FD32. If the volume is high, ctreate LSMW.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Answers (0)