Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load the WDA services of portal in Ipad

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement where the user can access the ESS&MSS services of portal through the Ipad.We are using the safari browser to access the portal, i am able to login to the portal and i can access the content admin,system admin, user admin  and ESS & MSS roles (WDJ based roles )correctly.

But when i try to use the Employe self services& MSS role(WDA based roles), i am getting the blank screen ,Can any help on this??

Do i need to enable any settigs or  business packages or business functions to view the WDA services in Ipad??

We are on portal 7.4 and ECC 6 EHP 7

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Kindly follow below thread

Please let me know if you face any issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Meghal Shah

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi meghal,

Thanks for the reply.the settings were already done i am able to login to the portal and can access the portal content and also the WDJ iviews.

I am facing an issue while loading the WDA iviews from the Ipad ?? any suggestions??

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Can you please set SupportedUserAgents (iview property ) = * .

and  Launch in New Window = Display in Separate Headerless Portal Window.

Make aforementioned setting and try to run the iview in portal.

Thanks & regards,

Meghal Shah

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghal,

We are using the Lpd_cust for the ESS menu and below is the iview properties of the overview page.

Thanks

Anil

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Click on modify button and then change the SupportedUserAgents property to only " * "

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I have modified the property as you suggested, insted of blank screen now i am getting the below error message .

"Could not open iview.The iview is not compatible with your browser,operating system,or device.Contact your system adminitraor.

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF i access the same WDA iview from my machine is working fine but not loading in the Ipad

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil ,

U can check the note 1666862.

Revert your changes of SupportedUserAgents  property.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghal,

As mentioned earlier i think that note is not applicable for us as i metioned earlier we are on the highest version of portal i.e 7.4.

I am able to the portal, only unable to access WDA roles , any specific settings required to access them ??

former_member186852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil.,

You can raised the OSS for the same.

I think they will ask you to apply some patches.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghal Shah

Answers (0)