Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Centre Assignment to Position

former_member190020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Just want to know how assign the cost centre's to positions in a batch. Is this Possible through LSMW. if yes,then kindly let me know the steps to be followed to do it.

Kindly help me in this as i am a fresher no getting idea how to handle this in a batch.

Regards,

Jyotesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is possible with LSMW go to transaction PP02 and enter necessary details on the screen Plan version, object type,object id,info type, sub type, planning status validity periods then click on create maintain related object details and save the record this entire process for recording for the same create  LSMW and upload the data before this test it properly accordingly it works.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member190020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried through both the ways(LSMW and BDC). but i am facing a problem like while assigning in the tcode(PP02,PO13) the cost centre field is not visible.i am just getting the company code,business area,PA and PSA here the cost centre field is not shown.so what should i do now.

Kindly provide me the solution for this.

Regards,

T Jyotesh Kumar

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While doing recording for LSMW you have to follow below steps then accordingly design a template for uploading for your reference find the below images in sequence.

PP02

Click on create system opens new window.

save the record and recording is done accordingly prepare a template for uploading cost center for each position.

Regards

Venkatesh

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steps 1-3 in dev config client. Step 4-5 in Dev test client.

1. In SHDB txn, create batch recording for transaction PO13.  Do not use selection of object id or period, etc.  Enter these values.  Selection muddles up the recording as I have experienced many times. 

2. In txn LSMW, create an object, use the batch recording created in step 1,  go through all the steps under this before you create a batch session,

3. Create/update transport/s for the above items in steps 1 & 2.

4. In txn SCC01, or 07, copy the transport to dev test client.

5. Create some data in an Excel and save as *.txt file. 

Execute LSMW bdc session creation.

Execute  bdc session in foreground with the option to show errors only.  Keep the data.

In PO13 txn, display the data created  and check it is ok.  Else repeat from step 1-3, modifying any part as required.

6. Move the transports to Test system/client and repeat step 5 in this client.

You may get UAT also done by user, unless you run the data load in production client with a generic support user id (not a personal id), as some organizations do with user approval

7. Then move the transports to prod

Run the LSMW with actual data and bdc session execution, starting with one or two records; ensure it is ok; then you can run for all data or in batches.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to accomplish via BDC.  Set up recording via SHDB and then execute via SM35.