cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to trigger invoice From MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Currently we are generating invoice form SRM and send a copy to MM.Due to some localization we need to generate invoice in MM .we are using extended classic scenarion.can someone help with configuration and things we need to consider to implement this step.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

In my Scenario which is related to Maxico localization .SRM does't support and we have to trigger the invoice in ECC after implementing note which will add a filed in MIRO for UUID.We wiill do Confirmation in SRM for indirect procurement and then post invoice in ECC.

Thanks again

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where exactly are you stuck in the implementation process, i.e. what have you done so far, and what does not work?

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

SRM Extended Classic scenario is already in place.all documents are  being generated in SRM.what i need to do is  to configure in such a way that invice start generating in ECC instead of SRM.i am trying to figure out how to do this.can someone walk me through steps needs to be performed to generate the invoice from ECC instead of SRM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Iqbal,

Do you mean to say that you wish to generate the invoice document in ECC. If you have the MM setup in place and the proper MM - FI integration in place in ECC i think you can go ahead and create the invoice document through t-code "MIRO".

Please specify what exactly are you trying to perform.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pramod ,

What i need to know is  what configuration / Steps  do i need to perform in order to generate invoice from MM .Currently its  being generated from SRM.i haven't come accross this type of situation before.

please explain configuration needs to be done on both sids.how to deactivate the current process or switch it to way it start generating invoice from MM.What conifg is required in MM to genereate invoice from MM.

Thanks,

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Iqbal,

answer was already given to you...

As for goods recip directly created in MM with MIGO transaction instead of creating a confirmation in SRM which will trigger an IDoc (for goods, not for service) to create corresponding GR in ECC, you can create a MM invoice with MIRO transaction instead of creating the invoice in SRM.

There is no customizing to do as SRM invoices are correctly posted in ECC backend...

Is it clear now?

Regards.

Laurent.