cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indian Payroll Error in X013

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus, While running Indian payroll,I have got the following error message.Please help me to fix this issue. "Division by zero not performed,Calculation rule    X0133****5    RTE=TSDIVP DIVID ARR  ZERO= A  ADD" I also would like to what is the basic function of x010 and x013 PCRs in Indian Payroll.I would be thankful if you can explain me with illustration. Thanks SAP HR Professional

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP HR Professional,

When an employee is hired, we first need to maintain Infotype 0007 and then the Infotype 0008.  Because the working hours and capacity utilization are captured from Infotype 0007.

Please maintain the values for capacity utilization and working hours in Infotype 0008, then your issue is solved.

Kindly post the outcome

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IT0008 and check the field Work hours/Period value where it should be greater then "0" if it is not maintained try to maintain the correct value i.e if it is "0" got o IT0007 and check the field Monthly working hours same should be updated in IT0008 Work hours/Period field once it is done then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

madhupayroll
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

You can see 0008 in which no of hrs are defaulted with WRKHR  feature

or enter manually  no of hrs

run payroll

you can get output

regards

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is operation ADD" I?

X010: Create valuation bases (addition):  Based on proc cl 01 of the wage types in IT, they are added to the valuation bases /0xx. 

For example, basic pay may be added to bases /001, /004, /005.  Some allowances may be added to only /001.   Usually /001 is used for basic pay valuation.

After this in some countries or implementations, pcr X012 is used to determine bases for Higher Duty allowance.

X013: Create valuation bases (division):  This also uses proc cl 01 (values used here for pcl 01 are different from those used in pcr X010) to divide the basis rates by number of hours for the period depending on the business needs.  In some companies, this may be fixed for a pay scale, or full timer or part timer.

TSDIVP: total working hours for the pay period from total working time for payroll period in IT 8 field DIVGV.

For your problem, please note pr cl 01 value 05 is not used in SAP standard pcr X010.  It is used in X013 only for val.bases w/t's /001, etc to calculate the hourly rate.  Your installation may have changed X010

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, try going to V_512W_D table, and look at all your wage types you maintain in your IT0008, and check their processing class 1 and the specification, try to maintain 3, (read through the documentation of the processing class, then you will be good i think)

Warm Regards!

-Kanuku