cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redistribute the shopping carts more than once to a purchaser group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a problem with our SRM portal. We need to be able to redistribute the shopping carts more than once to a purchaser group (e.g.due to the absency of a purchaser). For this, we tried to implement the BADI BBP_SC_PGRP_ASSIGN,  Method for Purchasing Group Assignment of Requirements. Is this possible using this BADI? If not, which method would be adequate? 

Thank you in advance, 
AB

Message was edited by: Zoltan Keller

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can assign multiple times if you use the Workload redistribution Functionality.

SAp suggested the below reason .. for the same ..which matches your requirement

Documents may have to be manually assigned for the following reasons:

• The person responsible for the given purchasing group is temporarily absent.
  • The structure of the purchasing group in your organization has changed.
  • The documents fail the automatic assignment rules.
  • The rules for the automatic assignment of documents to purchasing groups are not maintained.

If you do not maintain the assignment rule, documents are assigned to a default purchasing group that has to be processed manually.

Refer the links as below as well for your reference :

Workload Distribution - SAP ERP 2005 – SAP SRM - SAP Library

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/45/f12b3c7e4b60d4e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards

Vinita

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

I'm afraid your answer can lead to misunderstanding.

Please correct me, if I'm wrong, but Workload redustribution forwards object from one purchasing group to another. But do not provide multiple assignements at the same time.

Regards

Konstantin

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin

Yes thats whats I meant you can change a pur grp in workload redistribution multiple times but at a time only one pur grp can be assigned ..

Thanks for pointing out

Regards

Vinita

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as Laurent already written - not possible.

If your Purchaser is absent - you can use standard functionality of "Workload Redistribution"

Regards

Konstantin

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is not possible as only one purchasing group can be assigned to a SC item (BBP_PDORG table).

Regards.

Laurent.