cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve ATE certificate issue to test Agentry project ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am pretty new in SAP Mobile Platform. I need to test my Agentry project in ATE. But when I start ATE with proper authentication it gives me      following error :

Requesting Public Key from Server 

Certificate received is not found in the trusted list, nor can it be traced to a trusted root.

Communications error (14)

Connection failed

Ending transmission

I am unable to resolve this issue. I also attached screen shot of ATE error. Plz help me. Thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

As I understand, you are trying  to run Agentry App. in your standalone Agentry Server.

If you get SSL certificate error and don't use any custom certificate then please do the following steps.

Please go to your server folder, where Agentry server is installed and copy a file by name AgentryTrustedCertificates.sst and pest it in the folder where ATE is installed. 

If you use custom certificate please let me know, I will try to help you out.

I hope It will work for you.

Thanks,

Sudhir Lenka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually I am not using SMP, instead I am using Agentry server for Syclo Wm 6.0.

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

Follow steps mentioned above and import AgentryServer certificate from your Serverdev folder to trusted root certificate directory.

Regards,

AK

sahil_dudeja1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

You can create your own certificate and use it. Follow this article for creating self signed certificate using OpenSSL --> http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01930.0232/doc/html/san13...

Regards,

Sahil Dudeja

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

You can add certificate to trusted list from Internet Options

Go to Internet Options--->Content (Tab)-->Certificates-->Click on import

Select your certificate and import it as shown below.

(while importing select the appropriate file type option

like .crt,.pfx depending upon what you have certificate for.)

Also i hope you have copied the "AgentryTrustedCertificates.sst" files to both "Serverdev" and "ATE Client" directory..

Regards,

AK

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, you have to install the SMP 3.0 certificate to the Trustet Root certification Authorities in the Windows machine running the ATE.

The certificate should be in the following folder:  <platform>\Server\Configuration\smp_crt.cer