Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table and template in one window in smartforms

0 Kudos

Hi experts, kindly guide me that how can I design a table and a template in one window so that they can appear side-by-side in print preview. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bhardwaj

you can't create template and table side by side in single window,bcoz smartform excecute sequentially(one after another)....if you need to do this requirement use ADOBE.......but you can print two templates or two tables parallelly , alternative isn't possible

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Bhardwaj

Maybe you need two windows which layout side-by-side,one of windows stores table,anthoer stores template.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your guidance Mr. Tom. Actually I've taken this approach and succeed. I've also designed both of'em in one window but they are appearing up and down. I was wondering if there is any way to show them side by side.

0 Kudos

By using  below setting you can align both side by side

Just make sure both cannot over lap..

e.g.

window size = 16 cm

Table = 7

Template = 8

0 Kudos

Kunal and harish have given the right answer.

chngkhengkim
Participant
0 Kudos

You better create 2 windows and place template and table for each window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the template's or table's output option.there is option..of horizontal alignment select her..position for template..right or left according to ur req. and check both r side by side..

n also take care..widths of both acc. to window

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bhardwaj

you can't create template and table side by side in single window,bcoz smartform excecute sequentially(one after another)....if you need to do this requirement use ADOBE.......but you can print two templates or two tables parallelly , alternative isn't possible

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shashwat,

Create two windows side by side.

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat.V