cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPSC01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement that BBPSC01 should be the default for shopping even with the employee role. How do we go about this requirement.?

Points for sure!!

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

You mean to say in homepage BBPSC01 should be seen instead of BBPSC02? I belive you must have created z role only by copying from SAP standard employee role SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE.

Don't delete: BBPBWSP - Inbox OLD

and BBPBWSP_SIMPLE - Approval

As these are generic transactions required. Also check in authorization all profiles are generated properly (i.e all green) in your Z role.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

I resolved it by inserting the BBPSC01 in the single role first and then copying it to the composite role .

Rgds

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Try this : Copy role SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE into Z role and add transaction BBPSC01- you can delete BBPSC03 and BBPSC02.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I have already tried that but then i get an error saying 'you are not authorized to use BBPSC02'. What we are trying to achieve is just like purchaser when he clicks on shop on welcome page he gets to see Shop in one screen. we want all the users with employee role to see the same. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Rgds

Krishna

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Have you assigned that new role with BBPSC01 to the user ID which you have created?

Try giving addtional generic role GENERIC_SRM_ROLE to the used USER ID.

Make sure that it has GENERIC_SRM_ROLE and SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE ( copied one).

I hope with this it should work.

Regards,Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

My question is GENERIC_SRM_ROLE would be copy of which standard SAP role?

Rgds

Krishna

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

This is a role in SRM system

GENERIC_SRM_ROLE ,you can use it without doing anything to it.In User id in SU01 transaction add these two roles for employee id.

Copy SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE into Z_SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE in PFCG transaction and use only BBPSC01 in menu.

Regards,Nishant

Please reward if this helps