cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ques Stuck in SMQ2 with status SYSFAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have some ques stuck in SMQ2 with status  SYSFAIL, the exact error is XI Error NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC.RCVR_DETERMINATION.

I just wanted to know how i can reprocess them from SMQ2.

Thanks for all your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You can resend the messages by double click on the SMQ2 queue and it would lead you to the message in Moni. Then restart.

or

Goto SMQ2. Double click on the Queue Name . It would lead you into qRFC monitor. Then Edit --> Reset Status.

Since this is the case of No receiver determination found error, it would fail again. In case if the message is blocking the other messages in queue, you can save the message into SMQ3 and retrieved when the receiver is set up in configuration.

To Save the message into SMQ3.

Goto SMQ2. Double click on the Queue Name . It would lead you into qRFC monitor. Then Edit -->  Save LUW.

--

Sendhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sendhil,

Thanks very much for the help,

I have one more doubt, after saving the messages in SMQ3 can i delete LUW from SMQ2 to clear stuck queues. Just wanted to confirm so that messages are not lost.

Thanks for all your help and support

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Once you save the message, the message in SMQ2 will be deleted automatically and available in smq3. You can restore the message from smq3 anytime.

--

Sendhil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Try refreshing the cache using the below url and try reprocessing.

http://XIHost:JavaPort/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sridhar

You need to first find out why it is failing Receiver Determination and fix it before you can reprocess them. The error could be due to missing configuration of RD, mismatch of incoming payload, or incorrect condition in RD.

Rgds

Eng Swee