Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to ECC

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on a File to ECC(Proxy and IDOC) in one interface..

we get multiple files placed in the FTP server..PI reads all the files and send to ECC via IDOC and Proxy.

if the Po_Number = 1 then it creates IDOC and Po_Number = 2 then it sends the data via Proxy...means the receiver component in receiver determination is only one(SAP_ECC).

both the files have the same file naming conventions and placed in one folder..I have 2 separate mapping for IDOC and Proxy structures.

As the receiver component is only one (ECC)...how can i differentiate Porxy and IDOC in it.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

First you need to have 2 different comm.channels.One for Proxy and one for IDOC.

Afterwards you can maintain the condition in reciever determination based on XPath.

Please try this nad let me know if helpful

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XPath condition has to be in Interface Determination and not Receiver Determination because both IDoc and Proxy goes to the same ECC receiver system.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

In addition, you can refer to the XPATH conditions as mentioned in following link (on similar lines you can define your condn in Interface Det)

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Xpath+Condition+in+Receiver+Determination

Regards,

Azhar

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Swee Yeoh...it worked

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Azhar for the link and the reply..it was helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Sorry  for the confusion over here. I totally agree with you.

The conditon need to be maintained in Interfcae determination.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem!

former_member190284
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

since the structure are different that means there would be 2 diff comm channel.. which in turn requires 2 receiver agrrement. your sender agreement would be 1, interfcae determination  and recever determination would be again 1

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith

You can add a condition in the Interface Determination step to choose the different mapping based on XPath condition of PO_Number. You will then need separate receiver agreement and receiver comm channel for IDoc and Proxy.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Message was edited by: Eng Swee Yeoh