SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Update In Funds Management

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configure FM and posted budget through FMBB. after releasing the budget i am still unable to see it as consumable budget in Budget consumption report it shows m all the budget amount in available budget column. further when i post an invoice in FI through FB60 fund management document alse get posted but again i am unable to see it in budget consumption report. please help me out here...

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Its been resolved..

For budget not being available for consumption after being posted through FMBB th issue was in my AVC profile. and for the second part where budget was not consumed after invoice being posted through FB60 the issue was in my fiscal yeas variant year shift. the posting was taking plane in the wrong fiscal yeas hence consuming budget for that particular fiscal year and not of the year i intended to post to. Thank you so much fpr approving my query

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Its been resolved..

For budget not being available for consumption after being posted through FMBB th issue was in my AVC profile. and for the second part where budget was not consumed after invoice being posted through FB60 the issue was in my fiscal yeas variant year shift. the posting was taking plane in the wrong fiscal yeas hence consuming budget for that particular fiscal year and not of the year i intended to post to. Thank you so much fpr approving my query

Regards,