Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service level code in Data access definition

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to build my Freight unit based upon the service level code in forwarding order. please guide me how to include Service level code in data access definition.

Thanks & Regards,

Shakti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaktiprasad,

Try this.

Thanks,

Michael.

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Create a condition for FUBR determination and assign this to the FWO type.

Condition Type: /SCMTMS/FUBR

DAD:

Name of BO Used in Condition: /SCMTMS/TRQ

Name of BO Node Used in Condition: ROOT [Service level is available at item level also. If item level SL is required then use ITEM instead of ROOT]

Name of the Field of the BO Node: TRANSSRVLVL_CODE

Use '/SCMTMS/TRANSP_SLC_SALES' data element for input help.

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal / Michael,

Thanks for the reply, I have done the above. Could you please elaborate or share any link for BO node, BO used in data access definitions ? Which would be more clear to people like me as a fresher in TM

Thanks,

Shakti.

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shakti,

You can go through the below link. Here you can read and understand what Bimal and Michael are trying to tell you.

Definition of Conditions - Basic Functions - SAP Library

Thanks,

Bharath.

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please let me know whether the above setup was able to solve the issue.

Moreover please use BOBF_TEST_UI transaction, select /SCMTMS/TRQ  use OTR number and check the values for various fields.

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Thanks for reply, BOBF_TEST_UI is missing in my system TM 9.0.

In BOBF tcode I tested node /SCMTMS/TRQ and found below screen, please suggest if I need to navigate to some other screen area to get the result.

Thanks,

Shakti

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/transportation-management/blog/2013/03/21/tmp-the-tm-podcast

Currently you are in the root node. The fields are in the node instance editor.

If you click the ITEM in the left pane, you can get the fields of ITEM node.

Also in some cases, these may not be straight forward and you may have to create data crawlers to fetch value from certain fields.

It wont be possible to explain the entire concept of various business objects of TM, in a thread like this. Above link may be helpful.

Note:

The TCode is BOBF/TEST_UI [My mistake]

If your issue is resolved, please mark the correct & helpful answers and close the thread.