cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Plug in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am wondering if using the ECC system with the latest plug-ins (GRCPINW & GRCPIERP in release V10.1 and SP 😎 will affect the correct functionality of the GRC system if it is working with component GRCFND_A in release v10 SP 7.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have upgraded it to SP08, all systems worked fine.

in HR system i need to delete the parameter 1001 and 1000 and recreate it.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Prasant. You mean you are still working with GRCFND_A in release v10=

Is it really recommended by SAP?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ì did not try that way.

--------------------------------

please refer this note 1590030 - GRC 10.0, 10.1 Plug-in & AC 5.3 VIRSA (RTA) Co-Existence

and

Please note the following points before upgrade to the AC 10.1 Plug-Ins.

1. Our recommendation is to upgrade both front-end (GRCFND_A) and back-end plug-in (GRCPINW & GRCPIERP) components to AC 10.1 which also contains the AC 5.3 RTA.

2. During the time of transition, you can still connect to AC 10.1 Plug-in (GRCPINW & GRCPIERP) from AC 10.0 front-end.

3. And also, you can connect to AC 10.0 Plug-in (GRCPINW & GRCPIERP) from AC 10.1 front-end as long as support pack of AC 10.0 plug-in is SP10 and above.  However, some new AC 10.1 functionalities such as Organization Rule Wizard, Custom User group creation and EAM DB log collection will not work.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to upgrade your plug-in what we did, there is a file when you download plug in, as

upgrade .

your basis can proceed with that.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Prasant!

Answers (0)