cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

materials issued and received on production order report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts;

I'm FI/CO consultant but it is required from me to find out a report for the Quantities and Amounts for materials issues and received on total production orders for certain type of orders.

I have searched the forums and I found the MB51 but it returns the materials on the level of Plant or Storage Location but not on the level of Production Orders br3eaked down by order types.

with each phase the orders receives some material and gives out a product WIP which will be taken to another phase with more materials to be added to it to make new WIP product and so on till we reach last phase and make the Finished Product.

For example:

we have 3 phases of production to make a product X:

Phase A takes materials (3K 4L 7M) per order then multiplied by 10 orders.

Phase B takes materials (2L 5N 4O 1H) per order then multiplied by 7 orders.

Phase C takes materials (6D 8F 9G) per order then multiplied by 12 orders.

So we need to know all materials in quantity and value used for each phase

Can someone kindly help how to find out such standard report if there is something like that or we need to go through ABAP?

Thanks in advance;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

try transaction COOIS.

regards

Caetano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

As already suggested by Caetano you can refer COOIS where you can display report for Order Headers,Items,Components and Operations etc from list.

If you choose Object Overview from list then under Object selection you can club for different objects in single output.

BR
KK