cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS :- Employee for vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

We are implementing SRM SUS (5.0) (EBP SUS scenaio). We are able to successfully replicate vendor to SUS. We can se ethe vendor org in SUS. My concern is -

1. How can we create employee for vendor (business partner) in SUS.

2. When we create employee for vendor in EBP (BBPMAININT) and replicate in the vendor to SUS, in the vendor org- contact person in SUS there is a node getting created. But unfortunately this shows userid ABCSDFEW and shows name 'DO NOT USE'. And we are not able to login with this userid.

Please help.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally, an email is sent to the email address of the vendor with a registration ID (ABCSDFEW) and password and a URL. The vendor can use this info to create the admin user and then employee users of vendor. Your vendor or you may not be receiving this.

You can do the following:

- Check in SLG1. FOr each replicated vendor there will be an entry here. You can also see the user id (ABCSDFEW) and password here.

- You would have defined a self registration URL (of sus_selfreg bsp service) in 'Settings for business partners' in SUS customizing. Use this URL, user id & pw and create a vendor admin user (this is not the same as ABCSDFEW. You cannot use ABCSDFEW for normal transactions). Give this admin user proper SUS roles.

- Inform this user id to vendor and ask them to create any addl users, if required.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki,

Unfortunately I don't see any log in SLG1 in EBP and SUS for vendro replcation. But when I look in transaction sost in SUS there is email telling the URL for registration. But the question from were I will the vendor userid and passwd.

I also try to create vendor user in SUS (with admin purchaser role :- Create user) but I am getting the follwoing error.

The following error text was processed in the system QXS : Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts

The error occurred on the application server qx1xidb_QXS_21 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: CHECK_USER_DONT_EXIST_IN_RFC of program SAPLBBP_SUS_UM

Form: CHECK_USER_DOES_NOT_EXIST of program SAPLBBP_SUS_UM

Function: BBP_SUS_UM_API of program SAPLBBP_SUS_UM

Method: UPDATE of program CL_SUS_M_USER_DETAIL==========CP

Method: SAVE_USER of program CL_SUS_C_USER_DETAIL_CREATE===CP

Method: DO_HANDLE_EVENT of program CL_SUS_C_USER_DETAIL_CREATE===CP

Method: IF_BSP_CONTROLLER~HANDLE_EVENT of program CL_BSP_CONTROLLER2============CP

Method: DISPATCH_INPUT of program CL_BSP_CONTROLLER2============CP

Method: DO_REQUEST of program CL_SUS_C_MAIN=================CP

Method: DO_REQUEST of program CL_BSP_CTRL_ADAPTER===========CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although I am able to view the PO. I am having buyer role (and other SUS role) through the URL I got in transaction sost for the PO in SUS. But still I am not able to create employee for the vendor.

The following error text was processed in the system QXS : Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts

The error occurred on the application server qx1xidb_QXS_21 and in the work process 0 .

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: CHECK_USER_DONT_EXIST_IN_RFC of program SAPLBBP_SUS_UM

Form: CHECK_USER_DOES_NOT_EXIST of program SAPLBBP_SUS_UM

Function: BBP_SUS_UM_API of program SAPLBBP_SUS_UM

Method: UPDATE of program CL_SUS_M_USER_DETAIL==========CP

Method: SAVE_USER of program CL_SUS_C_USER_DETAIL_CREATE===CP

Method: DO_HANDLE_EVENT of program CL_SUS_C_USER_DETAIL_CREATE===CP

Method: IF_BSP_CONTROLLER~HANDLE_EVENT of program CL_BSP_CONTROLLER2============CP

Method: DISPATCH_INPUT of program CL_BSP_CONTROLLER2============CP

Method: DO_REQUEST of program CL_SUS_C_MAIN=================CP

Method: DO_REQUEST of program CL_BSP_CTRL_ADAPTER===========CP

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you change the password for user ABCSDFEW in SU01 ?

Pl try changing the password first and then logon to SUS.

You shd create a ADMIN user (ofcourse you can give other roles too) for vendor through SUS_SELFREG url.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

1. I tried to change password in SU01 and when I try to login in SUS with that information it says 'your coampany is locked please contact administrator to unlock the company'. I tried it with 3-4 vendor and those are locked. Now how I can unlock those company (Vendor).

2. I also try to use SUS_SELFREG url (my assumption is that for self reg we dont need any userid/passwd becuase the url will direct you to the user creation page .... please correct if I am wrong) but it gives the below error -

The following error text was processed in the system QXS : Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: BBP_SUS_USER_CHECK_REPLICATION of program SAPLBBP_SUS_ROLE

Method: ONINPUTPROCESSING of program CLO236ERN0NKC9F306R926UTBE9V5CP

Method: %_ONINPUTPROCESSING of program CL_O236ERN0NKC9F306R926UTBE9V5CP

Method: DO_REQUEST of program CL_BSP_PAGE===================CP

Method: ON_REQUEST of program CL_BSP_RUNTIME================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_EXT_BSP===============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

3. My concern is that why I am not able to create vendor user as a purchaser role in SUS. I am getting the above ( in my 2nd post) error. What could be the problem .

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Prahsant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Am running out with same problem.

We have replicated vendors from EBP to SUS , through XI.Here same BP number has not got reflected from EBP TO SUS , for instance A0099 (in EBP) got in as 70 (in SUS) system

Well for BP in 70 under which i got a new BP by default uername and pass which is of sevice type..

how to login for this

plz reply

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the similar problem

1. how to log in as vendor into SUS

2. how to set up vendor log in id and pass word SUS.

As you have given in your previous mails I am unable to do can you please help me with more detailed stesps

advance thanks

bab ji

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I will tell you in simple terms.

1) when vendor is replicated from the purchsing system (MM or EBP) to SUS , system will send e-mail to the id maintained in the vendor master data.

2) please ensure that --> mail set up is done correctly in your SUS system.

if the mail set up is not done --> then you can try the following..

3) run the transaction --> SOST --> and you can find the entries where > system will try to send mail...> go in to details of the entrie -->

you will find link from where you can login to SUS --> and create the first user...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have loged in in the link with user id and password given then I have seen a screen create user

I have created user and selected all roles and saved

But my user created does not have any relation with the vendor company .

how to assign the relation to the vendor

please clarify

advance thansk

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GUYS looking for solution for my problem.

I have one more problemm IMAGE FILES (GIF) are not getting loaded on SUS login page.

Ex: Expand and Collapse image for menu buttons.

advance thanks for your future solution

sekhar