cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Report in fixed assets

0 Kudos

Dear Sir's,

Case points as below:

1. A company have two branches in TN and BLR.

2. Both branches have fixed asstes (eg: 10 nos and 15 nos computers, respectively)

My Questions?

1) how to maintain Asset master Data, Is need to create all Computers Individually as asset master, means 25 masters for computers only. (client dont want to create each computer as each asset in master)

2) how to generate the consolidated report where i can get the details of all fixed assets with Item Code, Item Description, Location & Value of Asset.

Kindly do the needful on the same.

Thankyou in Advance.

Warm Regards,

Sachin Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can attach locations to asset master data. So your assets are easily separate by locations.

It depends on when you purchase an asset and start date of depreciation. If all asset purchase on same date and depreciation started on same date then you should have import 1 item with 10 quantity with consolidated value.

There are predefined  system reports are available. E.G. Asset status report, Asset Depreciation forecast report which solve the purpose.

If it doesn't solve purpose then it's not difficult to build small query report for customer.

Regards,

Chintan

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thankyou for your response,

It is useful info to create new assets from a/p invoice. but i am facing problem to update old assets in the sap, as don't want to create the a/p invoice which will effect to vendors balance in trial balance, i can use capitalization window to update FA but there location option is not there. and in this case if i can create 1 asset for all computers like assets in asset master data where i can select only one location, which will not get me different location assets details.

and yes i agreed we can create the queries for reports.

Regards,

Sachin

Answers (0)