cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License problem with SCN - SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment Trial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Users,

I downloaded SCN - SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment. and it has an expired license to DB. I have downloaded it from  https://store.sap.com/sap/cp/ui/resources/store/html/SolutionDetails.html?pid=0000000317 . Where It is mentioned this line below

Please copy the attached license file after the installation into the following folder: /sybase/CES/SYSAM-2_0/licenses

But couldn't find that license anywhere. Please help me find the license experts.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran K Grandhi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

License file should be in your downloaded folders only. Please check your downloaded stuff.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

I searched everywhere in the downloaded rar file. But couldn't find any license file. Can you please let me know the exact location where you found will be helpful.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please go through the below pdf and hope you will get a way to install and using and getting license key.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a07b939e-9e9d-2f10-b6bb-c95e132fc...

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

That has only a link to the SAP Sneak Preview License Key

But I can use it only I successfully start the DB and the WAS. I am failing to do, due to expired DB license which I am not able to find anywhere in the downloaded files.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran K Grandhi.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Did you try to download again? If not then please give a one more try to download again as it is the part of download.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

Thanks for immediate replies.

Sorry no luck. I have re-downloaded and re installed and the same problem. I couldn't find the lic file to change the Database license.

Please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran K Grandhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've the same problem, I couldn't find the new license file for the Sybase databse. This issue exist since a long time !

Thanks

Reto