cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap abap certification development associate : Tc_taw12_71 Vs c_taw12_731

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to take certification in SAP ABAP, but I am confused and I don't understand the difference between sap abap certification development Associate 7.02 and sap abap certification development Associate 7.31 and  if i choose to take certification on 7.31 version, what would be the validity of the certification.

Are there any good books or references that i could study for the certification. I am finding many online dumps but I don't if they genuine and I should be paying for that or not.

If any body has taken the certification please guide me.

Any inputs on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Macky.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure why you are confused. The same question has been asked many many times here. Did you try searching the sap certification forum in SCN?

Anyway, the numbers at the end of the certification code (eg '731') denote the version of ABAP that is being tested. It is naturally best to take the exam of the latest version. But in reality the content of these ABAP exams does not differ much.

Don't waste money buying dumps / questions etc. Their value is dubious - sometimes the answers are just plain wrong!

good luck

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Macky.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Please mark the correct answer if your question has been answered.

cheers

Paul Bakker

Answers (0)