Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Calibrator 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone has configuration guide to compliance calibrator 5.1 or 5.2? All the rule architect is empty. Please advice. Thanks.

Regards

Flo

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Flo,

The install and config guides for 5.2 are here:

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=OBJECT&_HIER_KEY=501100035870000015092&_HIER_KEY=601...

It looks like page 36 onwards may have teh info you require

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alex.

I am looking at the CC5.2 User Guide. Chapter 6 on Configuring virsa compliance calibrator.

It mentioned we need to create Report name using SM59 under connection type T. However, I do not have enough information like program name? Do anyone know the details for this? Thank you.

Regards

Florence

0 Kudos

Hi Florence,

I was out of the office for a while and because of that could not access this forum.

As you use CC 5.2, there are slight changes in the way you configure the link in comparison to version 4.0 and below.

- all of your target R/3 systems need to be registered in your SAP SLD;

- NW server running CC engine should be aware of your SLD Supplier as well;

- On your NW server open JCo maintenance and create two connections to your target server: for Metadata and for Model. Server details will be obtained from SLD;

- login to your CC 5.2 Web site and in Configuration section click "Connection" tab. You'll need to activate connection for each R/3 backend. Use "Adaptive RFC" option for SAP links and in fact it'll be your required RFC connection.

There is no need to setup any RFC connections via SM59 now.

Hope this helps. Please, award the points if your consider this answer to be useful.

Thanks,

Laziz