Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlight the SLA characteristic with color in query output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding Exceptions

I have a requirment to highlight the SLA characteristic with color in query output.

For example if SLA object is MET then  highlight with GREEN COLOR if not MET it should be in RED COLOR. I guess we can achive it using Exceptions.

but in my case SLA object is characteristic.Please suggest me how can I achive this.

Kind Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

How can you tell that SLA is met or not? Where will you based it? Through words? Can you post a sample screen?

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda/Loed,

Thanks for the response. Here am attaching the screen shot by highlighting SLA field. I run this query in RSRT. This SLA field is populating data based on code written in transformation level, simply assigning text data(SLA MET or SLA NOT MET) if Closing date <= Requested End Date.

Option1: Now is it possible to highlight the entire row if either SLA MET or NOT

Option2: i am thinking to go for another option with "Number of days" , this one also populating at transformation level itself. This will have 0 or 1 if SLA MET , -1 if SLA NOT MET.

How can i achieve my requirement now, user is asking to highlight the entire row not the field alone.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Vijay.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

We can achieve this using EXCEPTION..

Create an EXCEPTION using the NUMBER OF DAYS keyfigure..

For example:

GREEN

BETWEEN

0 to 1

Sorry I can't tell you the right settings now since I'm at home but I think this can be achieved using EXCEPTION..I will try to post here the settings tomorrow but you may try it now..

Regards,

Loed

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Create exception on No of Days key figure.( you can see color only key figures).

Write VB Macro get .cell.color() and apply entire row as same color.

Thank you,

Nanda

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What is query output is it excel, then use VB macros OR Excel functions to code color.

Thank you,

Nanda