Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Ds board

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue on DS board.Whenever user is trying to exit from DS board he gets and empty screen and then the session does not close even after closing the session manually.This happens twice or thrice a day only for users.I am not able to replicate the issue as I dont get any error after entering the selection screen data what user is entering.User is loading only one resource still he get an error.Please see the screenshots for more details.I dont understand how should I proceed with this issue.Please provide your valuable inputs

Thanks and Regards

Debasis Nanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Debasis,

You and user business user are having same SAP GUI installed?

Check by login from user system or user to login from user system.

Also check by setting parameter /SAPAPO/CDPS_PERF

Also in table /SAPAPO/VXMPARAM have you maintained parallel reading and buffer setting.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

I have checked your report but its not helping me.Can you please provide some more details to copying user profiles

Thanks

Debasis Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debasis,

Please see below

Thanks, Marius

former_member476084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

In the application you have entered PPT. I have an issue with DS application so I entered RRP_DST.Regarding the variant I am still confused because we can create variant for entering DS board.I tried by creating a work area and used the report but nothing is copied.

Thanks

Debasis Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Debasis! I don't know why I was thinking to PPT1- product planning.

I think that for DS you can copy just the Profile - Planning board profile (no work area).

You could compare the profiles in the initial screen and in the DS Planning board to see if there is some difference between yours profile and user profile. 

Also you could check the logs and maybe it's a memory or performance issue.

Maybe this notes can help you 2030784 *- Orders disappearing in DS planning board  or  2071827 No graphical objects are displayed in the DS Planning Board

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debasis,

I think that the user's profile has some bug. If your PPDS user profile is OK you can do a copy from your user to zzzz user by using program /SAPAPO/PT_COPY_USER.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius