cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement 545 on project stock - Subcontracting co-product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In a subcontracting purchase order item, I am trying to receive co-products, which are not directly the material ordered, but will be recieved in the same time from the supplier.

To do so, I declare those co-product materials as items with negative quantity in the main product BOM. That way, they appear as negative components in the purchase order item.

When I make the GR for this purchase order item (using ADSUBCON transaction), I get an error message M7226 saying that "Entry 545 X X R _ _ P is missing in customizing". We are actually using project stock, but I am a bit surprised, as I only used standard features in this scenario, and I wonder what would be the simpler way to recieve those co-products with the purchase order item. It doesn't seem safe to change standard customizing for movement types...

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an already older but still valid OSS note 537748 - Error M7 226 Update control mvt 543 544

It is an instruction what to do where, so you can use this path to check what you have for 545 movement.

But I would not add this entry for 545 directly by myself following this approach from the note, I would certainly report it as incident to SAP Support to get their advice. 

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to check for OSS notes (I couldnt find anything relevant) or raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Regards,

AKPT