cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPI PI .4 Interface not creating target message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a new SAP PO installation. This is the first time I have worked on a single stack PI system.

In order to ensure everything is configured I am creating some test interfaces. I am working on a file to proxy interface, but I am using the Test Tool on the browser to start the interface.

I am getting this error.

java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.; HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Now looking at the message monitoring, I dont think it is creating a target message, but I do not know why. I do not know if it is something I have done in the interface or something with the set up of PI itself.

Maybe it is something with the Integration Config. I have set the correct outbound and inbound interface and the relevant operation mapping.

The payload I am using is simple (and below).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MTTest xmlns:ns0="http://ricardo.com/account">

<field1>stuff</field1>

</ns0:MTTest>

I would be grateful if someone could provide me with some pointers on how to go about resolving this.

Thanks

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

We are facing the exact same issue in our SOAP to PROXY interface.

While testing the from SOAP UI its giving error HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

And the message is failing in PI at call adapter and dump ('CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR===========CP' ) is generated in ST22 at ECC end.

If u have resolved the issue, could u update with the probable cause of the issue and its solution.

Thanks in advance

former_member190284
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi matin

In the comm channel of the proxy, pls see if the URL you have specified is correct.

pls ensure that the connection, in sm59 of ecc are established

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The channel for the proxy into ECC (SOAP Receiver) is correct.

I have an entry in SXMB_MONI in ECC. It failed as I never activated the proxy class.

Once I activated it , I started to get the above error.

Thanks

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

After looking further, I see this error in the channel monitoring.

Failed to call the endpoint: Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

I am now suspecting this could be an auth issue.

I am still not able to see the target message that is being sent though.

Thanks

Martin

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Check in ERP any short dumps there in ST22, May be it is data related error.Take the payload and debug the proxy in ECC and see may be you will find the problem.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I put a divide by zero in the proxy method and I get the following when I test the message

com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: System Error Received. HTTP Status Code = 200: However System Error received in payload ErrorCode = DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE ErrorCategory = XIProxy Parameter1 = UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION Parameter2 = ZCL_SITEST_PROXY_IN2 Parameter3 = SITEST_PROXY_OUT Parameter4 =  Additional text =  ErrorStack = Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_SY_ZERODIVIDE occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause Division by zero. [http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30^Error "DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE"]

So I am happy that the proxy is being called.

If I remove this divide by zero I get the following error

java.io.IOException: HTTP Error response for SOAP request or invalid content-type.; HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

I also get an ABAP dump with the following

The exception 'CX_XMS_SYSERR_NO_CHECK' was raised, but it was not caught

anywhere along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

adequately responded to, the running ABAP program

'CX_XMS_SYSTEM_ERROR===========CP' has to be

terminated.

Thanks

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I set set config in SXMB_ADM in ECC so that I can see the proxy messages (I always forget this step).

I can see the messages coming in with the correct payload as I have hardcoded a value in the mapping.

The entries in SXMB_MONI are not being flagged as processed or error, but an ABAP Dump is created ( as mentioned above).

Do we need to have some specific login in the proxy in order for it to complete.

I have wrote proxies in the past and not had any issues.

Thanks

Martin

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Check this SAP Note. Question 13

1951130 - XI runtime: Typical problems in receiver proxy system

Regards,

Praveen.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Please check this note  1826144 - PI: CX_XMS_SYSERR_NO_CHECK DUMP on ABAP proxy side

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

existing interfaces are working but the issue is only occurring to newly developed interafce. Will this note be appliacble then too?

Regards