cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country Reassignment without pernr change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We maintained the HR module just to support the other modules. We maintained the hire, rehire and termination action on the employees. In OM, we maintained org unit, position and job and those are mapped to pernr in PA side. The  infotypes that are maintained are 0,1,2,6,7,105. No payroll and no time management.

We are getting the legacy data and with the help of an interface running on daily basis updating the master data. The manager pernr for the pernr is maintained in the Infotype 105 with custom subtype.

All the other reports from other modules are picking from 105 manager pernr to trigger the workflows.

Issue is:

The pernr is getting transferred from one company code to another company code. How I can achieve this without changing the pernrs as the rest of the reports are completely relied on the pernrs. I checked for the options of below

1. Terminating and rehiring the pernr : I am facing the error say " Org Reassignment is not possible"

2. Management Global Employment : This option will target to have multiple pernrs under one person id.Again the other reports will fail

Tell me if there is any feasible way.

Thanks & Regards,

Radha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

Check OSS Note 116007. You need to execute report RPUPAV00 for scenario 1. This report is designed to handle this problem. The note has detailed information on it.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek