Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 500 SAP Internal Server Error

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing the configuration of NWBC for the ERP 6.0 EHP7, NETWEAVER 7.4.

For the configuration, I tried to access the link SAP NetWeaver Business Client on the page UI Technologies in SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library, however, the link is broken, so I used the information on the link SAP NetWeaver Business Client - SAP Library instead. Followed the instruction for Server Configuration, I did the following settings:

• HTTP/HTTPS settings in ICM
  • Active services in ICF for nwbc
  • Settings for fully qualified domain names (FQDN): icm/host_name_full parameter has been set and the application server has been restarted
  • System security settings

After that, I started to test the NWBC with the web browser with the SAP predefined roles (these roles have been checked, their profiles have been created, and the roles are assigned to users), but then following error occurred:

When the error occurred, I found the following Runtime Error in ST22:

After doing the troubleshooting, I found that the errors were only occurred with the Web Dynpro Applications (other pages were fine). Then I cannot find the information to troubleshoot the issue. I did find the Initial System-Wide Configuration Settings for Web Dynpro ABAP, but it's for older NetWeaver version (7.0 EHP3), and also the required ICF services (mentioned in the note 1088717 - Active services for Web Dynpro ABAP in transaction SICF) was activated.

Is anyone know how to solve this issue? or any good materials to troubleshoot the error? I would be very grateful for any help.

Best regards,

Duy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MvW
Participant
0 Kudos

1) What SAP_Basis SP_Level is implemented in your system?

2) SAP Note 2035961 might help

3) Assure, that the POWL, that is assigned in the role, is available in the system, for example using transaction POWL_QUERY

4) Could you provide the exact location where the program is dumping ("source code extract" from ST22)?

Duy_Le_-_Islet_
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. The issue has been solved, the SAP Note 2035961 only applicable in the case of SAP Portfolio and Project Management. In this case, I am trying the FI functions. But the note does help by suggesting that some business functions might need to be activated. So I'll recheck the functions available. Also, other comments help me determine the missing settings.

Best regards,

Duy

Answers (0)