cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with PAPI services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue with PAPI services.I have executed a  BLS and its throwing an error from PAPI service.Below I am providing the error details of a particular PAPI service which I have used.

[ERROR] Error found trying to execute action 'findWorkCentersByUserRef' Exception: [com/sap/me/integration/util/MEPAPIHelper : cannot initialize class because prior initialization attempt failed]

I even tried to execute the PAPI service separately by using PAPI interface action block and whenever I am trying to search any PAPI service its not returning anything.

Any thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Moumita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moumita,

The issue that SAPMEINT PAPI Interface action clock fails to search for available PAPI is known and it was fixed in 6.1 and 15.0 releases. So, please try the latest patch, and if the issue still persists, please submit a support ticket to investigate it again.

As to findWorkCentersByUserRef method, first please try to execute it by means of its PAPI Web service via soapUI or via NWA to verify that it actually works.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply but currently we are facing this issue in 15.0.1.2 version.

Regards,

Moumita

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As to the failed search, it was SAP Note 2001744 when the fix was provided within MII 14 SP05. I've tested this in MII 15.0.3 and it does not work. So, either it is broken again or it has not been ported to MII 15.0.

Please submit a support ticket against MFG-MII component.

As to the method itself, please test it via soapUI as suggested.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply.We are planning to submit a support ticket and get this solved.

Regards,

Moumita