cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage type customizing application can't be saved in a workbench request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We created BRF+ application and its object with storage type "Customizing", but in our system, I can't save them in a workbench transport request, the error message likes below, and it's in the change mode.

Then I try to use report FDT_TRANS to include all these BRF+ objects in the workbench transport request, in the selection screen, I choose "Record in Change Mode" and "Transport Whole Applications" buttons. the error message is below,

And from SAP help in below link, storage type "customizing" can be saved in workbench and customizing transport request. our BRF+ application is client dependent.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/f5/302d241f3f42b6b42a1dfb1b82c4eb/content.htm

Thanks for your advice!

Best Regards

Rainbow

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rainbow,

Applications and all the objects underneath that have the storage type "C" are stored in client dependent tables of type "C" (customizing). As a consequence the objects have to be stored in a customizing request and not in a workbench request.

Concerning the SAP help: It states that you can transport applications of storage type "C" but not the request type. So as ususla for objects in customizing tables the right request type is customizing

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks!

But in my previous project, the storage type "C" can be saved in workbench and customizing request..... So I am wondering if it's related to system setting.

BR

Rainbow