cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Front End Installation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm new to sap and been trying to install Sap front end Installer. and then I encounter this problem, I was able to install SAP Management Console smoothly in my windows 8 pc. can you please assist me how to solve this Issue, I have the latest Java installed on my computer and also  I already installed Sap Gui Java 7.30rev1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jude_bradley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Albert,

7.20 is not a supported gui version anymore.

In fact, 7.30 is approaching end-of-life this year too. - see note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/147519

Recommend you download and install 7.40 GUI compilation.

Do you really need the Jnet application? If not, re-run the gui install and uncheck the jnet/jgannt selection options before clicking next.

Jude

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @santosh and @jude Thank you for your help, you guys have been very helpful, I can now access SAP Management console and GUI,

I do have another question thou, How can I add another module in this trial version? I would like to add logistics and Procurement.

jude_bradley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry,Albert,no idea about Logistics.

Maybe has a better idea.

You should ask a question there.

Regards,

Jude

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This question has nothing to do with MM application. It is a pure SAP installation issue and will not be discussed in MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see well, I'll post a new thread regarding this question, I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue, i'm completely new to sap and im trying to put up a business with sap as our database.

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

Make sure installed java7 is 32 bit.