Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECCN number not populating in the material master

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Morning All,

I have 2 issues.

1. I have classified a product in GTS which is transferred from ECC and the ECCN is also assigned to the Product in GTS system. when I checked for the ECCN in the material in ECC system, the field is showing blank (screen enclosed). Please let me know is it possible to get the ECCN number in ECC also or not? In which field in the screen should I get ECCN number?

2. When I transferring the material from ECC to GTS it has been reached successfully and I did Classification activities in the Legal Control Tab (/SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_02) Transaction, but after transferring the material to GTS system it should get some extra tabs also other than below 4 tabs. Please tell me any more technical settings required for this required tabs population in GTS...

Thanking you

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

1. No, not possible.

2. The displayed tabs depend on the Transaction used for maintenance.  Use /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 if you want all of them.

Regards,

Dave

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Thank you for your inputs. Now I am able to get the Tabs which I expected in the Transaction  /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 given by you.

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Which tab do you expect in the above mentioned area.

Regards,

Aman

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aman

Before I posted the above issue, I have seen the Four tabs in Product change screen. i.e. General Data, Legal Control, Prices & Values & BOP. but when i go to the transaction /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 it is showing all the seven tabs. I dont know what is the difference between both the Transactions  /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 & /SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_02.

Thanks you for your time aman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The reason is straight and simple.

/SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_02 is the area for product view when we are dealing in terms on Compliance Management specially Legal Control-Export/Import.

While /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 is the area for Product view when we deal in terms of Customs Management.

The latter being the more enhanced and contains the earlier views as well.

The first one can be accessible from SAP GTS Cockpit-->Compliance Management-->Classification/Master Data-->Import/Export area.

The second one can be accessed from SAP GTS Cockpit-->Customs Management-->Master Data.

I hope , you can differentiate better between these two areas/ associated views now.

Regards,

Aman

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for explaining the both areas Aman.  Now I got it. Here I am getting one more difficulty Aman.

I have Created a Customer (600100) in ECC and transferred to GTS system. I did same thing for material also. Now I am able to create a Sales order and that also reflecting in GTS and creates a Customs Document. Here with problem is  GTS system is showing the BP in customs document is 2000008550 but when I am opening the respective BP i GTS in BP T-code it is saying that Business Partner 2000008550 does not exist. How come this?

if the BP is not available in GTS system then how the system is allowing me to transfer a Sales document to GTS. Pleas advise me. I am not able to get resolved this issue since so many days dear. (See the screen also) and tell me where can i get the GUID number to assign it to the BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

This is a new query. Hence, please open a new thread for this issue with above mentioned information.

Regards,

Aman

Answers (0)