cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR wanted to be created directly in PPDS and wants to be transferred to ECC.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

PIR wanted to be created directly in PPDS and wants to be transferred to ECC. How do i do it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must have integration model for PIRs.
You can create PIRs directly in /sapapo/rrp3 or with BAPI BAPI_PIRSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI.
Negative quantity in /sapapo/rrp3 means demands or requirements, which need to be covered by planning run, which creates procurements to cover supply shortage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

1.  Ensure you have an integration model for Planned independent requirements created and activated in ECC.  CFM1 and CFM2

2.  Ensure that you have created a distribution definition in SCM for your plant for PIRs (Publishing type 51)  (/SAPAPO/CP1) ,

3.  Go into //RRP3 in change mode.  Click on the 'create order' icon, enter an order with a negative value.  Save.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Db for your inputs

Ensure that you have created a distribution definition in SCM for your plant for PIRs (Publishing type 51)  (/SAPAPO/CP1) ,

i am working on this definition

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

enter an order with a negative value. "

my understanding is that if an order has a negative value then we can say it is an "order in waiting "  and has not translated into reality.  hope my guess is rite ! in rrps  under receipts i could see many negative receipts .....which roughly translates into  "waiting planned orders " ie waiting to be translated into actual planned order. .??  hope i got my point rite

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO

Your understanding is flawed.  Orders with negative values are 'requirements'.

Best Regards,

DB49