Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z table not showing in LOAD Request

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to migrate a Z table from ECC to HANA..

A success full connection is established between  HANA and ECC but when I click on "data provisioning' in quick launch and give my name of a table in load request , it is not showing up there. Any ideas?

BR

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you also check whether standard tables DD02L, DD02T which had replicated to HANA contain information of your Z* table?

Regards,

Saritha K

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes that I was also wondering that I cant see all the tables in DD02L, there are 2 tables ZEMPLOY in LOCAL package and ZDATE11 in SAP but  ZDATE11 I cant see in DD02 L. What will be next point of action? Is there any connection problem?

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do I need to contact basis guys to see the same if its an connection problem?

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Based on your SLT version, please apply the correction notes for SLT sytem.

Maybe that will also help!

Regards,

Saritha K

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestions? Is there something missing in configuration in ECC and HANA?

BR

Sumeet

former_member256353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

It is very hard to tell what could be missing, as you provide very little information.

As you post in SLT Forum, I suppose you have a SLT set up.

How did you configure it?

Why dont you try loading that table in SLT by using TA LTRC and there you can load it in tab "data provisioning"?

Let us know more, please.

regards

Greg

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks...I am able to do that. But I have one more question, everytime If I want to load table in HANA I need to first load in LTRC?

BR

Sumeet

former_member256353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

nice to hear that you're able to do it.

As for loading tables: Yes, you have to indicate in LTRC initially which tables are being replicated from source to HANA.

But it is sufficient to do it in SLT// TA:LTRC - you don't need to replicate it a 2nd time in HANA.

Then the table will be loaded initially, a trigger will be set for that table and SLT then knows what to do...

(I have an excel list of my tables that are being replicated - every time I have to add/load a new table, I also add it to my table replication list)

regards

Greg

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other tables MARA,MARC etc I can see in HANA data provisioning but for my ztable i need it to add in LTRC. What is the reason for the same?

BR

Sumeet

former_member256353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

That's not easy to answer without being able to access your system.

Me and others here have already asked you what versions you run.

What is your DMIS Version? What is the HANA Version?

Has the table DD02L/DD02T been loaded completely?

have you applied all necessary support notes?

About your question that you can see MARA etc, but not your Z-Table in dataprovisioning:

I solely use the SLT transaction LTRC to add tables. I think it's easier in SLT than in Hana dataprovisioning. I Suppose that in Hana dataprovisioning the table DD02* is being accessed, while in LTRS you can do that directly without accessing DD02*. (But I'm not sure about that).

What happens when you try adding the table in SLT?

Regards

Greg

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes DD02T is in process. I have one more query. i want table MARD in my schema. I added the same in LTRC and its showing in DD02T and DD02L also but its not showing in data provisioning screen and in my target schema. below is the LTRC indicator and what below indicator means?

And one more query shall we start replicating tables when DD02l and DD02t load is completed?

BR

Sumeet

former_member256353
Participant
0 Kudos

Sumeet,

thanks for that screenshot.

Now, I did that too......and here's what I learned:

Wait until all DD02* and the other DD* tables have been loaded/replicated.

Only then start replicationg the other ones.

As for your screenshot: There are no logging tables created.

Trigger status is initial - it should be "activated"

What is the system telling you, when you cahnge to tab "data transfer monitor"? There you acn see what the status of the tables is.

Furthermore: did you check the LTRC application log? ("just do it")

also, give the expert functions a try.

Here's my view(for comparison):

maybe you shopuld reset everything in "processing steps" to an initial state and start with DD* tables, resectively the initial loading again.

regards

Greg