cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error related to GTS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

While executing a program /SAPSLL/PREF_AGREEMNTS_SYNC_R3 we are getting the below error in SAP ECC system .

Replicate Preference Agreement Determination from SAP GTS-

Please check the following item -

No Authrization for Activity "03-Display" for Legal Regulation to be checked in area "Prefernce Processing" .

we ran the trace but no error Rc captured in Trace .

Could you please help and let me know what could be the issue here as it doesn't seems to be an issue related to Authorization but more related to config .

Thanks,

Apoorv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apoorv,

Reason for this error is when you try to execute the program /SAPSLL/PREF_AGREEMNTS_SYNC_R3 in ECC it try to read some data from associated GTS system. Authorization object GTS_PRE is checked with activity 03 for the RFC user used for this communication. Please switch on trace in GTS system and you will find missing auth object there.

Assign authorization for auth object GTS_PRE to RFC user used for communication in GTS system. This will fix the issue.

Let me know if this helps to fix the issue.

BR,

Chetan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where did you run trace? The error might be coming from ECC.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin ,

Thanks for your response .

we were executing the program in ECC system only with my own User Id and getting the below message in ECC only .

Replicate Preference Agreement Determination from SAP GTS-

Please check the following item -

No Authorization for Activity "03-Display" for Legal Regulation to be checked in area "Prefernce Processing" .

The trace was run in ECC system only . But there was no error RC shown in the trace .

But the error message says No Autorization for Activity Display ...

Hence i am not sure if this is related to authorization or some other issue like Plug in issue etc ..

Could you please help .

Thanks,

Apoorv