Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete user session / C functions

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to delete user session(s) programatically , something like sm04. the function modules listed in the forum doesnt solve the purpose as they could close self session and not a particular user session. wondering if there are other functions that can be used?

or if not, please can you let me know on how to view the list of c functions? where it can be viewed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gabmarian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recommend functions modules from function group THFB.

There is a FM in here called TH_DELETE_USER for closing sessions where you can specify user name and optionally session ID (TID) too (if not specified every session of the user will be interrupted) .

If you want to close individual user session you can use TH_USER_LIST to get the list of TID's and owner users currently being executed on the system, but I am not sure the data returned by it is sufficient to decide what session needs to be closed. (Maybe another FM from the group can retrive more info?)

1 REPLY 1

gabmarian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recommend functions modules from function group THFB.

There is a FM in here called TH_DELETE_USER for closing sessions where you can specify user name and optionally session ID (TID) too (if not specified every session of the user will be interrupted) .

If you want to close individual user session you can use TH_USER_LIST to get the list of TID's and owner users currently being executed on the system, but I am not sure the data returned by it is sufficient to decide what session needs to be closed. (Maybe another FM from the group can retrive more info?)