cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From KG to Metres SRM units of measurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon Guys, wondering if yous could help me. I am quite new in SRM/SAP and I am having issue when creating a bid in SRM 7 (called as well licitación in Spanish).

When entering a material as a new position, it comes up as KG as default and when getting it changed to metres with three decimal places the error message comes up: "No decimals quantity 30.273 which match to the unit of measurement Customiz M"

(No hay decimales cantidad 30.273 que coincidan con unidad medida Customiz M"

I have checked and the material has M set as default in MM03 and there is a convesion to KG established under aditional data in the same transaction.

Can please anyone help me out?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

In CUNI transaction in SRM side, you have to customize the decimal places allowed for each unit of measure.
Read note 2138347. It is related to shopping cart, but behavior should be the same for RFXs.

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for this Ricardo,

In the end, the problem was that Base Unit of Measure for the material is M and the Purchase order unit of measure is KG so therefore when creating the bid in SRM the unit KG populates and the user changed it to M and therefore the error ""No decimals quantity 30.273 which match to the unit of measurement Customiz M" came up.

Now my question is if there is any way that in SRM when creating the bid, the System takes it into account and it accepts M as the unit of measure.

Any hints?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I managed to sort this out, thanks anyway!