cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement strategy : PIR reduction with Production Order GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'd like to manage in APO a requirement strategy reduced by Goods receipts of production order.

I'v tried to manage a specific strategy but I don't know wich Category Group setted in the customizing.

Could you help to:

- first confirm that we could reduce the PIR with GR from a production order?

- Then which category or category group should I select ?

thank you for your help

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renaud,

You have to create a separate category group to consume GR category (SPRO - DP - Maintain Category Group).

Then you can assign it to strategy 40 (or copy of 40). On this way the forecast will be consumed by Prod.Order type GR. 

The standard setup of strategy 40 is to consume forecast (PIR) by sale order category BM.  

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Thank you for your answer.

GR is not a category... that's my problem.

I'm looking for the category that should match with movement type 101 (goods receipts 101) in ECC.

GR mean gooed receipts...

In ECC the strandard strategy 11 reduce and consumme PIR when a goods receipt 101 is done.

I'd like to acheive the same behavior in APO.

Thank you for your help

Have a nice day

Renaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renaud,

Below you have the strategies that are supported by APO. For your requirement you have to create a new strategy in APO that support your needs. The steps are described in my first replay. I don't think that you will find exactly the same logic that you have in ECC but something similar yes. In APO we can't do moving type!

For example you can modify strategy 10 and change the category group to FP1 (production fixed). So, it's clear that you will have in stock the quantity of the confirmed pl.order!

Thanks, Marius