cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ATP check is based on Planned receipts and planned issues. I have the following questions.

Iam assuming that for Planned receipts I have considered only PO and for planned issues I have only considered sales orders. I have the following questions.

1a) Which PO are considered for planned receipts. Are only open PO (without GR) considered for planned receipts ?

1b) from which table does the system checks for PO in planned receipts ? Is it MD04 ?

1c) which PO date is considered for ATP check ?

2a) For planned issues, which sales ordesr are considered. Are open sales order (without delivery) considered during ATP check ?

2b) Which date in sales orders are used for doing ATP check ?

2c) which  table is used to fetch sales orders for ATP check ?

3) Can I include both sales orders and  outbound deliveries for ATP check in sales order ? will it not  amount to double qty being considered for sales order since the sales order will also get considered and its delivery will also get considered ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2a) For planned issues, which sales ordesr are considered. Are open sales order (without delivery) considered during ATP check ?

Yes, they are considered.

Not really sure what you are asking here. There are many dates that have an impact on the confirmed available date and therefore, they are used for a doing an ATP check. You need to elaborate more. I'd also advise that you read up on the scheduling functionality in sales orders.

2c) which  table is used to fetch sales orders for ATP check ?

Table VBBE (VBBS if you are using summarised requirements)

3) Can I include both sales orders and  outbound deliveries for ATP check in sales order ? will it not  amount to double qty being considered for sales order since the sales order will also get considered and its delivery will also get considered ?

You can include both. When you create the delivery, the associated sales order should be deleted from table VBBE, being replaced by the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Noel,  my below question.

by above question I mean, which date  from sales order is considered while calculating planned issues. For eg my material availability date= 20.3.15 in sales order being created and for doing ATP check for the sales order being created, the  system needs to calculate planned issues by taking into account other sales orders . So  which date in other sales orders  is used for calculating the planned issues so that system does confirms or not confirms the ATP qty for MAD of 20.3.15 for the sales order being created. ?

I hope iam clear

2c)  which  table is used to fetch sales orders for ATP check ?

by this question, I mean from which table system fetches other sales orders for calculating planned issues for  calculating the ATP qty for a sales order being created ?

regards

Pamela

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The confirmed material availability date will be the date that is considered. Take the following example:

Available plant stock = 10

Production Order 20th April

Sales order 1 created with a required quantity = 10 and a requested material availability date = 20th March. This gets confirmed for 20th March.

Sales Order 2 created with a required quantity = 10 and a requested material availability date = 20th March. This cannot be confirmed for March 20th as there is nothing available on this date. It can be confirmed on 20th April when the receipt of the production order fulfils the requirement.

2c)  which  table is used to fetch sales orders for ATP check ?

Same answer ---> VBBE (or sometimes VBBS). In the above example, Sales order 1 will be selected from VBBE. This tells the system, "there is a requirement for this sales order on this date" and the availability check reacts accordingly.