cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM_DATA_COLLECTION_1 job fails with dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

BPM_DATA_COLLECTION_1_100 in ECC system fails with dump EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA CX_SY_COMPRESSION_ERROR once a day.

The Job runs every 5 mins but the every early morning at 5:35 the job takes some 80K secs and fails with the dump.

I have attached the dump file. The collects around 3GB of data before failing.

Request you all to check and let me know on how to avoid this dump.

Regards,

Prithviraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your kernel:

SAP kernel....... 721                                                                         |

|    created (date)... "Dec 4 2013 13:27:22"                                                       |

|    create on........ "AIX 2 5 0006C6E9D600"                                                      |

|    Database version. "DB6_81 "                                                                   |

|                                                                                                  |

|    Patch level. 201                                                                              |

|    Patch text.. " "                    

Fix level is delivered in kernel 721 SP212 as per note 1950062 - EXPORT of more than 2GB: EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA.

Kind Regards,

Johan

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could also check with SAP note  1744209 - SAP Kernel 720 and 721: Versions and Kernel Patch Levels or can download patch directly from SMP.

Hope your issue would be resolved after kernel patching.

Thanks,

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prith,

SAP Note 1800024 -P31:DTP:Dump EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

The notes are not applicale for ECC release we are working on ..

ECC6 EHP 5

Basis 720 SP 14.

Kernel 721 SP 201.

I would say the same thing looking from just Dump point of view would be incorrect as the dump is straight forward trying to exoport the data of more than 2 GB sizeand the failed job is exporting around 3.3 GB

I think we need to look in to Job?

Regards,

Prithviraj

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prithviraj,

EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA CX_SY_COMPRESSION_ERROR

For the issue you could follow SAP Note 1950062 - EXPORT of more than 2GB: EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA

& suggest you to patch existing kernel with latest available at SMP.

If still issue persists re-share the error details.

Hope this will help you.

Good luck !!

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not exactly the same but look at the following link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-one/system-administration/blog/2015/01/10/exporttoomuchdata-cx...

Also check maybe which jobs start/conflict at the same time if it fails at the specific in time the day.

Maybe schedule your job a bit more frequently so dataload collector is smalled see if this makes a difference.

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

Thank you for the reply.

The following link did not help. ALso the job is running every 5 mins but fails sometime with reported dump.

It did not fail today and finished within few seconds. Failure pattern is irregular.

Also I think looking from the dump point of view would be incorrect? I think we need to think from Job perspective, please correct me if I'm worng.

Regards,

Prithviraj