cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Monitoring in a web page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

First of all, I am new to SAP so please excuse me if I am not clear about something or if I don't understand something that might be obvious to you.

I am currently running on SAP Solution Manager 7.1.

After setting up a Technical Monitoring through the transaction Solman_setup, I managed to display my monitoring informations via :

solman_workcenter > Technical Monitoring > System Monitoring then I click on my system and System Monitoring > Start New Window

Now I am wondering, how could I display those informations in a Web Page ? My goals are to hide some informations that are useless to me, and to access to this Web Page via an URL, without typing any SAP transaction or login/password.

I know for a fact that this is possible, but for now I have no idea of how to do it.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks for your help,

Christophe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Other than the IT Calendar I haven't seen a supported method for accessing work centers without some type of authentication (leveraging SPNago or SSO doesn't eliminate authentication just hides it in the background).

So I'm curious to know how you know its possible?

As for displaying only useful information from TechMon, I have only come across the Yahoo widget option.