Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx notification after Accepting the Bid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working in RFX process in SRM 7.02,

1. When the RFx response is submitted from bidder, the Buyer open the Rfx and Accept or reject the Rfx Response .

The Notification should be send to Bidder about the Accept or Reject information.

2. When the RFx Deadline date is going to reach.(i.e for E.g. the deadline date is end in another 3 days), The Buyer and bidder both of them should get a notification about the deadline date information.

Kindly guide me , how to achieve the above requirements.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamil,

1) Requirement for sending notification to Bidder on acceptance or rejection of Response can be done via a Workflow. There must be a workflow in your system that gets triggered when Buyer accepts/rejects the response. Add a custom task in the same workflow to trigger emails. Most of the details required will be there in Workflow container,

2) Requirement for sending notification to Bidder 3 days before deadline date can be achieved by writing a new program and run the program as batch-job everyday. The program can use FM - BBP_BID_GETLIST to fetch list of all RFx and then you can check in code if Deadline date is coming due in next 3 days and accordingly send an email notification.

Regards

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anamika_mudgal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far I understood you question you are asking How to accept or reject Rfx response and  Where to check the notification ? Are you using Bid or BIDx secenario ?? this is not confirmed

First of all you have to check the box  for PAYMENT .

*To achieve this LOGIN TO SRM SYSTEM and go to RELATED LINKS TAB  .. click and in drop down choose payment.--->EBID--> Checking to paid ---> ok ---> Save.

Now, Login as a Bidder ( MUST CHECK LOGGING AS EXTERNAL BIDDER OR INTERNAL BIDDER). IF you have choosen as external in srm system you must login as external bidder and vise versa.

In Bidder system, click on Create Response---> item--->submit---> refresh.

Click Tracking---> click Respond and Awards tab----->click Response, now Response will open ---> click on Accept or Reject.. Check the status it will come '' AWAITING APPROVAL''

You have approve this awaiting approval to be approved .

NOTE:-

when ever you are login as a Bidder system and creating the response you should select EMD paid( IN SRM SYSTEM) , then only response will reflect .

BEST REGARDS

Anamika M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anamika,

Thanks for the response.

But you didn't get my question.

1. I need to send the notification mail to bidder, once his/her RFx response is Accepted or Rejeceted by Buyer.

2. When the RFx Deadline date is going to reach.(i.e for E.g. the deadline date is end in another 3 days), The Buyer and bidder both of them should get a notification about the deadline date information.

Regards,

Tamil.