cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Conditions J1IN become Statistical in Credit Memo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing an issue in Credit memo, I'm creating a credit memo with ref of Invoice but in my credit memo Tax become statistical conditions hence forth tax is not considering by system.

More Details about transaction  : Pricing procedure being used in both like Invoice and credit not are same and in copy control I've kept pricing type as D. I search in forum and found SAP note 1043372 to fix this problem but I'm not sure to implement this.

If can any one come across the same situation please confirm how we can fix this problem.

// Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The notes provides additional coding that needs to be added to the current coding assigned to the tax condition types/or creating it as a new routine and further assigning in the pricing procedure. So as suggested before, discuss with your technical team for making necessary corrections.

Regards,

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswararao,

This note provides a correction to standard program. Based on the version you can talk to your ABAPer to implement the correction. Your ABAPer would be able to implement this

Only you should tell him which code ABAPer has to implement based on your version

thanks

santosh