Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE Reciever CC error in PI

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting the following issue in Receiver Communication Channel .

Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid XML 1.0 character encountered within IDocXML for type <n0:SupplierPortalTradingPartner>:

state=EXPECTING_IMMEDIATE_TAG_END, charPosition=87, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=88, invalidChar=U+0078,

sourceSnippet=...utf-8" standalone="no"?><n0:SupplierPortalTradingPartner xmlns:n0="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal/Globa...

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid XML 1.0 character encountered within IDocXML for type <n0:SupplierPortalTradingPartner>:
state=EXPECTING_IMMEDIATE_TAG_END, charPosition=87, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=88, invalidChar=U+0078,
sourceSnippet=...utf-8" standalone="no"?><n0:SupplierPortalTradingPartner xmlns:n0="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal/Globa...
                                                                          ^

Exception caught by adapter framework: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid XML 1.0 character encountered within IDocXML for type <n0:SupplierPortalTradingPartner>:
sourceSnippet=...utf-8" standalone="no"?><n0:SupplierPortalTradingPartner xmlns:n0="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal/Globa

I am working on PI7.4 Version Dual Stack

I am working on Interface on SUS-PI-ERP SYS and Scenario is Proxy to IDoc.

Message reached successful to PI From SRM System i.e Vendor Data not reached to ERP.

I Used the IDoc   Z_CREMAS_SUSMM.CREMAS05.

Imported the standard content in to ESR So all objects has been imported I just created the ICO in ID.

* My destination ping is successful in NWA i.e XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION and i maintained in receiver Channel.

*In My receiver Channel I used Default recommended  and maintained this destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION there

*Able to Import metadata in both Idx2 and in Idoc adapter monitor option in RWB in metadata monitor tab.

Searched in blogs related to this error didn't found any exact solution.

My assumptions about this issue

1)Is this error that it couldn't able to read EDI_DC40 Control record I didn't done any mapping manually Just imported Standard content in ESR

mapping is already there I used that one.

If it is not able to read control record  what is the required things to do to read this one should i need to enable any parameters in Receiver Channel

that is Control Record of IDoc Xml message in advanced options of receiver cc even i did that too.

Business requirement Very urgent ,I couldn't able to solve the issue Tried in all possible ways

Even I configured Classical scenario and maintained destinations and partner profile all correctly

Your earliest response highly appreciated and points be awarded.

This is my first post and with very high urgency Pardon me if any mistakes.

Thanks&Regards

Pavan D

^

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 1688780 - IDoc AAE Adapter fails to insert empty strings in database.

You also need to ensure mandatory fields in IDoc-AAE adapter.

Regards,

Nabendu.

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nabendu,

Thank you for response quickly It helps.

As it is standard content they didn't gave any permission to edit the standard content,as it already has Message mapping and operation mapping am asking permission to edit the content because Source Message type not found in the message mapping and execution of message map is failing.May be this is causing the problem.

Two things i want to get clarity

1)Message types,Data types are in one Namespace.

2)Message mapping,operation mapping is in another Namespace does it have any impact? that is the reason I couldn't able to find the source structure in Message mapping.

How to maintain Dependencies between Two namespaces.

Can you please tell me how to maintain dependencies between namespaces.

Attached Screen Shots can you please check and tell me whether my assumptions are correct or wrong

I frequently followed your posts which are good and understandable .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

You mentioned that you do not have mapping. It will not work as you cannot just pass the source proxy payload to the IDoc receiver channel.

The IDoc receiver channel requires an IDoc target payload.

You will need to create a message mapping & operation mapping to map from the source proxy format to IDoc Z_CREMAS_SUSMM.CREMAS05.

If you are not familiar with mapping to an IDoc target, try using the search functionality in SCN. You should be able to find examples.

Rgds

Eng Swee

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eng,

Thanks for your response as it is standard content they didn't gave any permission to edit the standard content,as it already has Message mapping and operation mapping am asking permission to edit the content because Source Message type not found in the message mapping and execution of message map is failing.May be this is causing the problem.

Two things i want to get clarity

1)Message types,Data types are in one Namespace.

2)Message mapping,operation mapping is in another Namespace does it have any impact? that is the reason I couldn't able to find the source structure in Message mapping.

How to maintain Dependencies between Two namespaces

can you please suggest

Correct me if am wrong.

I am attaching the screen shot of  message mapping.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

Since you are using a Z IDoc, it means you cannot use the standard content. You need to build your own message mapping instead of editing the standard content.

As you need to create custom mapping, please remember to do so in a custom SWCV and custom namespace.

Rgds

Eng Swee

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Thank you for the response.

So I would have to create

New Mapping in a New SWCV and in a New Namespace am i correct?should I have to maintain the datatype and message type in  this namespace?

as it is in different namespace previously.

Regards

Pavan

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

So I would have to create

New Mapping in a New SWCV and in a New Namespace am i correct?

Yes.

should I have to maintain the datatype and message type in  this namespace?

No. When you (or your Basis colleague) creates the new SWCV, on the Dependencies tab, assign the standard SWCV as a prerequisite. With this dependency set, when you create your MM, you can use the message type of the underlying SWCV.

Rgds

Eng Swee

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank your very much Eng,

Hope it solves my issue Once it get resolve I will close this thread.

Regards,

Pavan D

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. All the best!

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Check below SAP Note:

1788461 - IDoc_AAE:RemoveNS property added to JavaIdocAdapter

Reason:

IDOC XML which contains namespaces is not accepted by IDOC library.

Reagrds,

Praveen.