cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request is not assigned to you (MDG FI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured MDG for both FI and MM, I have created a workflow using BRF Plus for both Cost Center and Create Material.

Change request concept is working fine for Create Material but for Cost Center Change Request to displaying warning error as screenshot below.

Kindly give me a suggestion for how to assign change request to a Particular User or Any setting need to set for Change Request. Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I never used BRF+ based workflow for FI and I think it won't support also. Use the standard workflow template and assign it in other workflow. Check all the steps and find out whether you have proper authorization to perform the activity...

Which workflow template you are using for CC?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for reply.

I have checked authorization its given properly, one again i checking for you.

Kindly explain how to assign standard workflow template to CC ??

Workflow Template : WS75700040.

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which workflow you are using? Normally we use workflow - WS75700040 for CC / PC

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes Kiran, I am using that workflow template only.

Kindly tell me assigning steps. (i have assign workflow for user but its shows same error message)

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to workflow - other workflow and assign the user id's or agents.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have Assign Processor to Workflow Steps to Particular User but again same error should be displaying.

Any other solutions ???

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the workflow logs in CR, might be it will give you some idea, mostly the workflow might have error'ed out in previous step or so.

Just open the CR and goto workflow logs and see the complete log, the latest should be on the top.

Change the drop down option in the log to view the background steps also.

Let us know if you find any thing over there.

Regards,

Sai Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Charan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have assign workflow for particular user under Worflow -> Other Workflows -> Assign Users,

I have checked Workflow Log for Particular CR but it shows "No Current Processor" under Processor

May i know how to assign a Processor of CR to Particular user.

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically User/Processor are same. Can you please share the snap shot of both workflow detailed log and User assignment.

Might be we will be able to find something out of it.

Thanks,

Sai Charan.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the request type you are using? Seems you are using wrong request type...

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I am using CR Type is OG_W003 for Cost Center.

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok...And what you are trying to do? Assignment of cost center to hierarchy or a simple cost center creation?

Check the CR type whether it includes CCTRH / CCTRG and CCTR if you are using collective processing...If not then get the different CR type..

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for reply.

User Assignment Screenshot :

Workflow Log :

I have one doubt, what are the Background Task should be change as General Task under Task Customizing Overview. I already change for Dialog Processing.

Eg : I try to change its shows as "Background task TS XXXXXXXX  does not need to be identified as a general task"

Is there any other Task should be change as General Task ????

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for reply.

For Simple Cost Center Creation.

I checked CR Type its includes CCTRH / CCTRG and CCTR. I ain't using Collective Processing.

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you done the user assignment properly? Check that. Whether its part of org structure too?

Kiran

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share detailed workflow log. Just change the drop down value from standard view to detailed view.

And I don't think you have change the background task or thing. Only hoping that the workflow you are using is not Rule Based one.

Thanks,

Sai Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for reply.

Snapshot for detailed workflow log

Yes ofcourse, I am not using rule based workflow.

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it cut off,

or the object which you are trying to processing is locked under the CR which shows up in your error message.  Plese check that too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are processing Mass change request., please check - you should be one of the processors of that Chanage request.

Regads,

Diwaker.