cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target system remains blank in PFCG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have followed the instructions to create cross-system roles between ERP and EWM to be consumed on NWBC.  However, the target system remains blank on the integration role.  Any ideas on what might be the cause?

Kind regards,

Linda Gee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

When you copy a role from the source system to the target system, then the target system is filled out on the individual entries and not on a "header" level.

Try to expand your folders and have a look under additional details for the individual entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for replying!

However, our system support level is ERP 6.0 EHP4 /NW 7.01 SP07.  This support level does not include a target system option at the individual entry level, as shown in my screenshot.

Any other ideas?

Kind regards,

Linda Gee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

I tried to have a look on one of our old demo systems and i see what you mean. Can't you just add the target system to the role? That should be sufficient as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

Yes, I'm able to assign the target system to the entire role.  But, the role consists of transactions from two different systems, one from ECC and one from EWM.  If I add the EWM target system, then the ECC transactions can no longer be started, and vice versa.  In this scenario, I'm not able to achieve a true cross system security role.

Is the only option to create a separate role for each required target system?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

LInda Gee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

I think you are yes. I can't see you do this in any other ways 😞