Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a shipper scenario where I need to enter some status values from delivery document No in ECC to freight booking No in TM so that we can send the status values to TM .Can someone provide me the service name which links delivery document to freight booking from ECC to TM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would have to explain a little more about your process. For me freight order and shipment may be 1:1, but not freight booking and delivery. Delivery can be 1:1 to freight unit. If you need to update a Status in the freight booking from the delivery, you might be able to do a remote function call and directly update the freight booking, but please explain which status you want to update after which action. Do you want to update the freight booking when you have goods issued the delivery? and what in the freight booking, which Status?

Regards

Petra

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx.

The scenario is currently there is an integration between a local application system and ECC whereby once a booking is placed and confirmed by carrier in the local system, then there is an enhancement in delivery document ( VL01N) where statuses are captured like accepted, rejected etc in ECC . Now we need to map the new statuses from delivery document to freight booking document in TM. I plan to a) create new statuses under subcontracting ( enhancement )or b) may be map the statuses of delivery document to the current subcontracting services which SAP proposes as standard.

Now wheather we go with approach a or b, the question is I require an interface to be build up between ECC to TM so that these statuses are transfreed between 2 systems. So the question is what services I can use to send this info to TM?

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can someone respond